In 2018, Panasonic launched a global competition to find the best case study involving current Panasonic technology. MPS entered this competition with its case study about the Busy Bees story.
The competition was tough:
- 10,000 Panasonic dealers globally
- 100 Invited to enter.
- 77 Accepted by submitting a case study.
- 11 Shortlisted to present their case in the World Finals in Japan in March 2019 (including MPS).
The judging criteria included:
- Clear explanation of dealer and end user business.
- Size and level of Panasonic technology deployed.
- How did the solution change the customer’s business processes and practices?
- Demonstrable return on investment.
Being placed second in such a prestigious competition is an incredible achievement for MPS. Commenting, MD, Tim Docker said:
Taking into account the numbers and the global nature of the competition, I am delighted we were placed. The result is testament to the quality, skills and culture of the MPS team which enables us to deliver this type of solution as well as an overall first-class customer experience.