The heart of any business IT infrastructure lies in the physical network. MPS have been providing data networks for twenty years. From structured cabling, to wireless and full gigabit managed switches. We offer a fully managed service from design to implementation and on-going support.
Whatever your networking needs MPS is able to offer assistance in design, installation and support.
With the evolving needs of business to deliver more functionality and features in their business applications, so has the need for greater bandwidth on the network infrastructure increased. Increasing data requirements, streaming media and multiple applications running through the network can place a strain on older network infrastructures. CAT 6 cabling addresses the above business issues by providing greater network capacity and faster transfer speeds.
Our network engineers are on hand to design, install and support a full CAT 6 installation for your business, so that you can benefit from the additional bandwidth CAT 6 provides.
To fully compliment your physical data cabling infrastructure, a correctly scoped, implemented and supported data switch environment is a necessity. MPS can provide all of this and more. MPS are not tied to any particular vendor for data switches and are able to source from the whole of market, ensuring that we deliver the best solution based on budgetary constraints and technical requirements.
Small businesses can experience many benefits from utilising a wireless network. MPS have designed, installed and supported numerous wireless solutions with varying degrees of complexity.
Some of main benefits of a wireless solution include:
- Convenience – Access network resources from any location within the wireless network range.
- Mobility – Your users are no longer constrained to work from their desk, they can access resources from conference and meeting rooms
- Productivity – Access to the internet and key business applications allows your employees to get their job done and encourages collaboration
- Easy Setup – Quick and easy installation
- Expandable – Expanding wireless networks is simpler than with wired connections
- Security – Robust wireless security protection ensures only valid users access your network.
- Cost – Without the need for expensive wiring, the costs to operate wireless can be less.